How do I request an Advancement in Academic Rank as a faculty member when i complete an Out of Field degree?

The request for Academic Rank Advancement for Faculty members is now within Workday. Before beginning the Academic Rank request in Workday, please refer to the Board Policy that pertains to your position regarding Academic Rank Advancement.  After reviewing the board Policy that applies to you for this request, please follow the Academic Rank Advancement - Faculty Job Aid for assistance with filling out this request. 


Note: you will be required to log in with your PBSC credentials to access training materials.


Article ID: 93001
Thu 11/21/19 10:53 AM