How do I submit for Tuition Reimbursement as faculty or staff?

Faculty and Staff can submit for Tuition Reimbursement according to the provisions outlined in the Bargaining Agreement or Board Policy that pertains to their position. Please refer to the appropriate document linked below for those provisions.



The steps for submitting for Tuition Reimbursement are outlined in the Job Aid Requests: Tuition Reimbursement as well as the Video hosted in Kaltura.

You will be required to log in with your PBSC credentials to view Job Aids and Videos.


Article ID: 74853
Tue 4/2/19 10:20 AM
Tue 5/14/19 6:53 AM