How do I order things from College Stores?

College Stores have limited items such as copy paper (8 1/2 by 11), envelopes, and folders. If you need legal size or 11 X 17 paper, please order from Office Depot or Mac Paper.  Please see the College Stores Job Aid for more detail on using College Stores in Workday.


You will be required to sign in with your UserID and Password to access the Job Aid. 

0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 56594
Tue 6/26/18 4:35 PM
Thu 4/25/19 7:31 AM