How do I create an Ad Hoc payment or process a patron refund for such things as ticket sales, rental deposits, etc.?

To refund payments for ticket sales, rental deposits, cosmetology/massage/dental services, PantherCard refunds, testing fees, parking fines, etc.

  • Theatres will process patron refunds
  • PantherCard office will process student card refunds
  • All others will be processed by SAS staff after receiving Refund Request Form from requestor or department

Please see this Job Aid for more details.

You will be required to signin with your PBSC UserID and Password. 


Article ID: 54759
Thu 5/31/18 4:04 PM
Tue 12/11/18 11:17 AM