How will students request reimbursements when they’ve purchased something during travel, for their coursework or organization?

Students should not make purchases out of their own pockets and request reimbursements. They should make the purchase on a P-Card, working with the administrative assistant of the related department/office or the treasurer of their student organization.


Article ID: 52627
Wed 4/25/18 2:56 PM
Sat 11/17/18 1:53 PM