How can I process a contractor, dual enrollment instructor, volunteer, or vendor working at the College?

Please see the Contingent Worker Job Aid on how to process a contractor, vendor, volunteer, etc.

This job aid includes the hiring of the following Worker Types:

  • Agency Worker
  • Auditor
  • Board Member
  • Consultant
  • Contractor
  • Dual Enrollment Instructor
  • Vendor
  • Volunteer


Article ID: 45548
Mon 1/1/18 2:34 PM
Tue 11/13/18 12:26 PM