How do I request a student worker for my department?

For Spring of 2018 there will be no additional student worker position added, only replacement of existing positions. Managers will need to have a Job Management (JM) Supervisory organization established in order to request or hire a student worker.  For more information, please see related knowledge article on Job Management concept.

0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 45245
Tue 12/19/17 2:09 PM
Tue 11/13/18 1:02 PM