How do student workers update their contact information (i.e. home address, telephone number)?

Student workers and all College employees can modify their personal information through Workday’s Personal Information Worklet.  For details on how to utalize this worklet, please refrence the Modify Personal Information Job Aid.  Please note that students must also change personal information through the Pantherweb system as it is the official student record and is not connected to the Workday system at this time.  


Article ID: 45237
Tue 12/19/17 2:01 PM
Mon 2/18/19 3:40 PM