How do I correct my time if I forget to check in or out? (clock in or out)

You are not able to change or modify your own time. Only the Timekeeper (Payroll Admin) or manager (and their delegates - peer or higher) can correct time. Please contact them if you need to change your time. 

As the Manager- view the Correct Time for Worker Job Aid for details on this process. You will need to log in with your PBSC credentials to view this Job Aid. 


For additional assistance beyond the available training materials, please contact a Payroll Representative. 


Article ID: 43762
Thu 12/7/17 1:36 PM
Mon 2/11/19 2:58 PM