How do I Progress or Decline my Candidate?

Locate the candidates tab on your Job Requisition and click the candidates name. This will open the candidates profile and allow you to move the candidate from Review to Screen for regular Part/Full Time positions and from Review to Assessed for Adjunct Positions. This can be done to Decline the candidate for Adjunct positions only.

For additional information on this process, view the Review Candidates Job Aid. You will need to log in using your PBSC credentials to view the Job Aid. 

If you still need assistance, please contact the recruiter on the requisition.



Article ID: 41470
Thu 10/26/17 7:07 PM
Wed 1/16/19 10:00 AM