How can I make voluntary retirement contributions 403(b) and/or 457(b)?

Open an account with a College Retirement vendor listed on the Retirement Planning  web page.  Afterward, initiate the deduction in Workday:

From your home screen click on the benefits worklet

In the "Change" section choose click "Retirement Savings"

Indicate a Plan/Provider by selecting "elect"

Choose a percentage or dollar amount to be deducted each pay period

Click Submit.  (Changes will not be shown until the following day)



Follow the Tax Shelter Annuity 403(b) 457(b) Job Aid.

If you still need assistance, submit a ticket to Payroll.

Submit Ticket


Article ID: 41346
Thu 10/26/17 3:07 PM
Wed 1/2/19 9:02 AM