What happens when an employee changes from one job type to a different job type, i.e., Classified to Professional?

All leave balances transfer when employees move from among staff positions. If a staff member transfers to faculty, please contact HR to understand what happens to leave in those cases. 

If you still need assistance, submit a ticket to Payroll.

Submit Ticket


Article ID: 41341
Thu 10/26/17 3:01 PM
Sat 11/10/18 11:56 AM